1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is shown below: Homingbcn . Contact E-Mail: of the website. Both the trade name and the logo are registered in patents and trademarks.
2.USERS: Access and / or use of the portal of the company Hbcn creator of the website attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Hbcn creator of the website or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to everything necessary to access certain services or content. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as social networks, blogs, ...) Hbcn The creator of the website offers through its website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Hbcn creator of the website, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses in the network or any other physical or logical systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Hbcn The creator of the website reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or security public or that, in their judgment, are not suitable for publication. In any case, Hbcn The creator of the website will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through the forums, chats, or other participation tools.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Hbcn The creator of the website complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any given time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user's personal data. To do this, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user can request from Hbcn creator of the website. Likewise, Hbcn The creator of the website informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Hbcn creator of the website by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of www.homingbcn.eu, as well as the elements contained in it (for example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Hbcn creator of the website or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Hbcn creator of the website. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Hbcn creator of the website. You can visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer's hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Hbcn creator of the website. On this web page we use different positioning mechanisms, web analytics or cookies that the user can voluntarily modify with the appropriate configuration of the browser.
6.EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: Hbcn The creator of the website is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious programs or harmful to the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid it.
7.MODIFICATIONS: Hbcn The creator of the website reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate in its portal, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located in your portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on behalf of the domain, Hbcn The creator of the website will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. In no case Hbcn The creator of the website will assume responsibility for the contents of a link belonging to a third party website, nor guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Hbcn The creator of the website reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERALITIES: Hbcn The creator of the website will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Hbcn The creator of the website may modify the conditions determined here at any time, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Hbcn The creator of the website and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of BARCELONA.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
• Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following Third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google.Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share buttons.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and from this place you must exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
• In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision of not accepting them.
• In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for that purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies:
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of the cookie is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page.Although many people do not know cookies have been used for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web appeared.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies usually do not store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person, but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse Internet Explorer and try to navigate through the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is really associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
• Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
• Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
• Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that can have disable cookies we show some examples:
• You can not share content from that website on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The website will not be able to adapt the contents to your personal preferences, as it usually happens in online stores.
• You can not access the personal area of that website, such as My account, or My profile or My orders.
• Online stores: It will be impossible to make purchases online, they will have to be telephone or visiting the physical store if you have it.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographical preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The website will not be able to perform web analytics on visitors and traffic on the web, which will make it difficult for the website to be competitive.
• You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, rate or rate content. The web will not be able to know if you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• Sectoral advertising can not be displayed, which will reduce the advertising revenue of the website.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes. Not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
Setting cookies for the most popular browsers
Here's how to access a specific cookie from the Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences through the File menu or by clicking the personalization icon that appears at the top right.
2. You will see different sections, click the option Show advanced options.
3. Go to Privacy, Content Configuration.
4.Select All cookies and site data.
5.A list with all the cookies ordered by domain will appear. To make it easier to find the cookies of a specific domain, enter the address partially or completely in the Search cookies field.
6. After completing this filter, one or more lines with the requested web cookies will appear on the screen. Now you just have to select it and press the X to proceed with its elimination.
To access the cookie settings of the Internet Explorer browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings of the Firefox browser follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences according to your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History choose Use custom settings for history.
4.Now you will see the option Accept cookies, you can activate or deactivate it according to your preferences.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the version of the browser):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. In this place you will see the option Block cookies so that you can adjust the type of block you wish to make.
To access the cookies configuration of the Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, you will see the option Block cookies to adjust the type of block you want to make.
To access the browser cookie settings for Android devices follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu key, then Settings.
2. Go to Security and Privacy, you will see the option Accept cookies to activate or deactivate the box.